WHO'S WITH US
CAPTCIS has carefully curated the following list of mentors from its membership database whom have significant work experiences in the various aspects of international trade and customs, either in terms of technical sub-disciplines (e.g. strategic trade controls, use of free trade agreements etc.) or country jurisdictional knowledge.
CAPTCIS members are free to reach out to our mentors listed below for mentorship pertaining to their specific international trade and customs issues:
1. General Export Control legislative and operational issues across APAC
2. Basic US and EU export control
3. AEO and Supply Chain Management
George Tan SC
Principal, Global Trade Security Consulting Pte Ltd
1. Trade Compliance Framework;
2. FTA network optimisation
Wong Chung Cheong
Senior Trade Compliance Advisor, Shell
1. Risk assessment and internal compliance program (ICP) design and implementation.
2. Trade control audits and reviews.
3. Export investigations, disclosures, and remediation.
Trade Compliance Manager, Asia Pacific
1. US and APAC Export Control
2. Determining High Risk Exposure / Risk Assessment
3. Supply Chain Management
Asia Trade Compliance Manager, Legal Dept., McAFee