WHO'S WITH US
CAPTCIS has carefully curated the following list of mentors from its membership database whom have significant work experiences in the various aspects of international trade and customs, either in terms of technical sub-disciplines (e.g. strategic trade controls, use of free trade agreements etc.) or country jurisdictional knowledge.
CAPTCIS members are free to reach out to our mentors listed below for mentorship pertaining to their specific international trade and customs issues:
1. General Export Control legislative and operational issues across APAC
2. Basic US and EU export control
3. AEO and Supply Chain Management
George Tan SC
Principal, Global Trade Security Consulting Pte Ltd
1. Risk assessment and internal compliance program (ICP) design and implementation.
2. Trade control audits and reviews.
3. Export investigations, disclosures, and remediation.
Sr. Director, Export Controls & Sanctions, FTI Consulting
Elected Vice President
1. Maximizing trade benefits of Free Trade Agreements
2. Relationship between transfer pricing, year-end operating margin adjustments and customs value
3. Indirect Tax/GST/SST/VAT and its impact to customs/trade compliance